Hello Bachelor Nation! It’s almost Turkey Day, and the only drama more entertaining than those political discussions with your step-aunt at the Thanksgiving dinner table is the scalding hot tea coming out of our favorite reality TV franchise. There’s simply no time to waste this week – let’s get right into it.
Have any feedback? Send us an email at email@example.com!
Paging Air Traffic Control for Pilot Pete’s “Plane!”
While it was clear that Pilot Pete had no idea where he wanted to land at the end of his season of The Bachelor, we thought there were only two airports for his final destination: Hannah Ann International and Madi Prewett Domestic. It turns out that there was actually a THIRD destination where he was temporarily parked while his season of The Bachelor was airing.
Okay, enough with the airplane puns. Hannah Brown revealed in her upcoming book “God Bless This Mess” that she and Peter hooked up the night of Dylan Barbour and Hannah Godwin’s engagement party in February 2020! After dumping him on her season of The Bachelorette, Hannah Brown showed up on night 1 of Peter’s season. According to Peter, who has confirmed the February 2020 hookup, he told her that if she said the word, he would have quit the show and left with her.
Ben Higgins is a Bachelor No More!
A massive congratulations is in order for the lead of The Bachelor Season 20, and friend of the Bach Bracket platform, Ben Higgins, on his marriage to Jessica Clarke. The couple got married last weekend just outside of Nashville, Tennessee, and a plethora of Bachelor Nation was there to celebrate. Ben and Jess seem so happy to be able to finally tie the knot after two years of planning the wedding. We love love, and you can show Ben some love by subscribing to the Almost Famous Podcast that he hosts with Ashley Iaconetti.
Can We Steal You for a Sec?
- Is Katie Thurston dating one of her ex-contestants, John Hersey, or are they just “best friends?” No one is quite sure.
- A bunch of Bachelor Nation stars ran the 2021 NYC Marathon last week, including Zac and Tayshia, Tyler Cameron, Matt James, and more.
- This is timely: Madison Prewett details her ‘tortuous’ split with Peter Weber and the week following After The Final Rose.
- This is also timely: Turns out Michelle’s season’s top villain, Chris Sutton (who covertly also goes by James Christopher Sutton), has no public documentation of being a commodities broker and also has a bit of an acting history.
- Looking for free essays online? Click here!
Do It for the Gram
We follow everyone, so you don’t have to.