Happy Tuesday, Bachelor Nation. With 3 hours of Bachelor content to watch each week (not to mention ~6 hours of Big Brother, Survivor, and The Amazing Race…), it was fun to step away from all of the on-screen drama for a minute & focus on what is happening off-screen. Thankfully, when it comes to content, the Bachelor community just keeps on giving.
Have any feedback? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We Love Drama, Yes We Do
As much as we’re enjoying how little drama there has been on Golden Bachelor this season, Paradise hasn’t disappointed when it comes to delivering the mess. But this time, it didn’t stop on the beach. There was no love lost between Kylee & Olivia this season, but Twitter fingers were firing as the two sparred on social media last week. Even Aven, who self-identified as a ‘normal calm human being‘ in a since-deleted post, felt the need to chime in on the drama.
It’s Cuffing Season… But Some Couples Missed the Memo
At a time of year when many single people start the search for a person to cozy up with during winter, two Bachelor couples have officially called it quits.
Though they both found love across the border, Bachelor in Paradise Canada couple Chelsea Vaughn and Austin Tinsley have called it quits. The couple had just rented an apartment together in New Jersey.
In less amicable breakup news, Serene Russell went on Kaitlyn Bristowe’s podcast and discussed her recent breakup with Brandon Jones. During the interview, she revealed that she found out Brandon was cheating on her via an Instagram message from a stranger. Brandon has denied these allegations, insisting that he “shared one dance with a woman … nothing else” after the pair had already split. It’s another tough blow for true love believers who watched last summer’s BIP proposal & thought this couple had what it took to last.
The Rose Garden
Becca Kufrin and Thomas Jacobs had their first baby on September 21st, & officially tied the knot 3 weeks later.
Astrid Loch & Kevin Wendt happily welcomed their second IVF baby into their family on October 7th.
Can We Steal You for a Sec?
- Following in the footsteps of Dancing with the Stars winning Bachelorettes before her, Charity Lawson recently scored the first perfect 10 of the season when she put the ‘hurt and betrayal’ of past infidelity into an emotional performance.
- Former Bachelor contestant Claire Heilig is testing out a new reality TV show, competing on this season of The Voice. She was eliminated during Week 1 of Clayton’s season… here’s hoping she has better luck on NBC.
- After walking away as the winner of Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test, and giving everyone a quick ‘is she here to date!?’ scare on the beaches of Paradise, Hannah Brown is officially engaged to long-time boyfriend, Adam Woodard.
- Despite Dean’s insistence that it was ‘never going to happen,’ he & Caelynn have officially tied the knot after four and a half years together.
- Over 20,000 people have joined a fantasy league for this season of The Golden Bachelor and the competition is coming down to the wire! We’re still waiting on an official premiere date, but leagues for Joey’s Bachelor Season 28 will be open soon.
- Looking for paper help reviews? Click here!
Do It for the Gram
We follow everyone, so you don’t have to.